Allied Window, Inc.
storm windows and screens
Allied Window is a manufacturer of Custom “Invisible” Storm Windows® for historic and other renovation projects on commercial or residential buildings. They have extensive experience with courthouses, city halls, and other governmental buildings where aesthetics, size, special shapes, custom colors, special glazing materials, and historic preservation needs present special challenges. Their products have been used extensively on historically certified projects, including Faneuil Hall and The Old State House in Boston, and (10) residences of our American Presidents. Fixed, magnetic, sliding or lift-out designs are available. Units are custom-designed to adapt to existing window openings.
- Balancing aesthetics, energy savings, sash protection, noise reduction, comfort and cost.
- Interior or exterior models
- Custom colors to match any sample
- Custom shapes to match existing profiles
- Custom glazing, including bowed and tempered glass
- Between-glass blind system for light control
- Window film and other methods for UV reduction
- Custom screens for ventilation
Last Update: 2017-09-14