For almost 50 years, Kinetics Noise Control has been designing products to control sound and vibration. Established in 1958 as engineers focusing on sound and vibration control, Kinetics pioneered development of pre-compressed, molded fiberglass pad isolators that would be incorporated into an innovative new floor isolation system.
Since the company's inception, Kinetics has focused on engineering some of the most innovative products to address vibration, noise control, and seismic issues over a wide range of applications.
Noteworthy projects that have involved Kinetics products and designs include:
• Albert Hall (London): Acoustic Panel Retrofit
• Dallas Convention Center (TX): Whole Building Isolation above active rail lines
• H&H Ballroom (Oscar Award Theater) (CA): Acoustic Noise Separation - Floor Isolation
• New York Mercantile Exchange (NY): Interior Acoustic Treatment
• NPR Washington Studios (DC): Acoustic Separation - Floor/Wall Isolation
• Walt Disney Memorial Concert Hall (CA): Seismically Rated Interior Acoustic Envelope
• Washington Subway system (DC): Track Bed Isolation
PRODUCTS Show All Products Collapse Products
Last Update: 2015-04-28