Timber Products Co.
plywood and particleboard
Timber Products defines choice, quality, and sustainability. Our commitment to innovative manufacturing solutions leads to greater efficiency, less waste, and more beautiful products.
We believe it should be simple and easy to find the right products. That's why our customers are also our partners we work with you to select the best product for your needs.
Timber Products operates its business using a renewable resource that must be managed responsibly. We implement year-round sustainability initiatives to ensure abundant and healthy forests remain for future generations.
We offer a full range of hardwood veneer species in a variety of grades and core options, including exotic veneers in any order quantity.
Our hardwood plywood is environmentally certified and meets the strictest emission requirements in North America.
- Get the exact number of panels you need for your project. There's no minimum order.
- You can also select from a wide variety of decorative laminates and specialty panels.
- We create custom components based on your specifications.
- Short lead times are standard.
Formaldehyde standard (e.g., CARB Phase 2, etc): Softwood plywood is exempt from CARB II requirements - definition No. 8 of the regulation exempts structural plywood, structural panels, structural composite lumber, oriented strand board, glue laminated timber, and prefabricated wood I-joists.
Glue Chemistry (e.g., ULEF): Phenolic
Available Sizes: Lengths: 8', 9' and 10' Widths: 4' and 5' Thickness: 5/16" to 1-15/32"
Range of thicknesses: 5/32" up to 1 1/2"
Available veneer species: Unlimited
Available core materials: Veneer core, Pro-Core, Particle board core, MDF core
The perfect choice for applications when weight matters.
- Exceptional strength and smoothness
- Highly machinable
- Ideal substrate for paint, veneer, melamine or high-pressure laminate
- Applications include cabinetry, casework, furniture, shelving and fixtures
- Add color or other accents to cabinet doors and drawer fronts
- Create depth, warmth, and style to any room
- Get just the look you want with custom colors, textures, and woodgrains (or a combination of all three) available by special order
SpectraBoard is the ideal single panel for applications such as:
- Entertainment centers
- Cabinet interiors and door backs
- Casegood interiors
- Modesty panels
- Desk pedestals
- Computer work stations
- Slot wall and various vertical surfaces
We'll even meet with your manufacturing personnel to determine the most efficient ways to achieve your goals. Our custom services include:
- Sawing and panel optimization
- Routing and notching
- Custom packaging
- door skins
- curved and cut-to-size applications
- wall panels
- counter fronts
- acoustc instruments
The applications of hardwood veneer include more than just hardwood plywood - it acts as an excellent key material for musical instruments, furniture, and cabinets. Other applications include door skins, curved and cut-to-size applications, wall panels, counter fronts, flooring, and edgebanding.
Hardwood veneer is a natural, eco-friendly product manufactured from FSC and SFI certified wood. It offers an enduring and timeless beauty. In particular, our facility designs the highest-quality maple veneers without compromising the stunningly light color.
The services we offer to our lumber customers include:
- Grading after kiln drying
- Export preparation
- Shipping via rail, trucks, containers, and pig vans
Last Update: 2018-01-03