White Conveyors is the worldwide leader in automated garment sorting, storage and retrieval systems. This is only relevant to you if we are responsive and solve your business problems and opportunities.
White Conveyors systems are high quality and technologically advanced because of superior engineering. The global business philosophy is to partner with our customers to provide products that help make them more successful.
White Conveyors Markets we serve are: Dry cleaners, laundry, hotel/casino, hospital, correctional, retail, specialty.
Click here to SHOW products
Automated Uniform Delivery System
PRODUCTTRADE NAMEDESCRIPTIONCONTENTAlready the leader in conveyor systems for industrial laundry, dry-cleaning and commercial applications, White Conveyors also offers hotel, resort, gaming and theme park customers advanced, cost-effective garment handling. White Conveyors U-Pick-It system simplifies uniform and locker bag handling, as well as doing it more efficiently. White Conveyors U-Pick-It gives you the benefits you've been looking for whether your property is large or small. In this category alone, White Conveyors installed systems are presently serving over 200,000 employees.
24 Hr. Automated Dry Cleaner (ADC)
PRODUCTTRADE NAMEDESCRIPTIONCONTENTWhite Conveyor’s 24 Hr. Automated Dry Cleaner (ADC) provides your customers round-the-clock service. Reduce costs and increase profits by replacing attended drop stores or expanding service to new locations. Reduce Costs and Increase Profits While Providing Your Customers Unsurpassed Convenience
White’s 24 Hour Automated Dry Cleaner (ADC) dramatically increases your profits while reducing costs by replacing attended drop stores or adding new locations. Expand your customer base by placing an unattended ADC at a train station, office building, corporate campus, or apartment complex. The possibilities are endless, and so are the potential profits when you put the ADC to work for you.
- Unattended drop off and pick up of dry cleaning and laundry with fast return on investment.
- Offers a Competitive Advantage due to greater Customer Service.
- Credit card can be used for on-site enrollment.
- Fast delivery time – conveyor delivers multiple groupings in one cycle.
- Can be interfaced with major point of sale (POS) programs.
- Weather resistant – ideal for indoor or outdoor applications.
- Can be configured to fit your existing building – can go up, down and around corners.
- Expandable as your business or your needs grow – thanks to all modular construction.
- Sturdy construction with long lasting, durable components for many years of reliable use.
- American made with prompt support by White Conveyors, Inc. or authorized distributors.
The ADC provides fast return on investment. You can expect 100% ROI in just 2 years. Just sit back and collect remarkable profits for many years with the ADC. What’s more, your customers will love the round-the-clock convenient service. They can drop off and pick up garments any time, day or night, on their way to work or play. There is no better way to build loyalty and new business. Major credit cards are accepted for on-site enrollment, making the system easy to use. Garments are delivered fast - the conveyor delivers multiple groupings in one cycle.
Dry Cleaning - Assembly & Sorting
PRODUCTTRADE NAMEDESCRIPTIONCONTENTAutomatic assembly of customer orders has never been easier - or faster with White’s Mercury Order Assembly System (OAS)
- Requires only one operator
- Load up to 600 pieces per hour
- Assemble up to 150 orders per hour (4 pieces per order)
- Easy to use, robust software
- Integrates with all POS systems
- Four drop stations are standard
White Conveyors newest addition to the patented Compu-Sort® line, The Mercury Order Assembly System (OAS), automatically sorts and assembles customer orders effortlessly. Integrated with any POS system, orders are assembled and ready for bagging. The standard Mercury OAS is configured with a single load station and 4 drop stations. The configuration can modified to accommodate additional drop stations and a second load station. Information is automatically imported from the POS system and utilized by the Mercury OAS computer interface.Automatic assembly of customer orders has never been easier - or more affordable. White Conveyors newest addition to the patented Compu-Sort® line, the Pegasus Order Assembly System (OAS) is designed to help make your business more competitive and profitable.
- System requires only one operator
- Assembles up to 100 individual orders at a time
- Footprint: 11’ x 4’ 6” with garments
- Pieces per day: 2000
- Interfaces with all major point-of-sale systems
- Software available for piece/tag based systems
- Can utilize a barcode-based or RF chip-based system
- High accuracy and reliability
- Computer touch screen interface with easy-to-read instructions
- Normally in stock - ships within five days
White Conveyors newest addition to the patented Compu-Sort® line, the Pegasus Order Assembly System (OAS) is designed to help make your business more competitive and profitable. Order Assembly couldn’t be easier - thanks to the Pegasus OAS. The system is delivered fully assembled, and can be operational in less than two hours. As an option, it can be mounted on wheels for mobility or storage. Simply set it up on its supports, plug in the power, connect the computer, and link the system to an Internet connection. A toll free support hotline is available to assist you in start up and train you in the running of the system.
Laundry - Garment Sorting
PRODUCTTRADE NAMEDESCRIPTIONCONTENTAutomated Comp-U-Sort Systems were designed to improve productivity by providing a more efficient means of sorting garments on hangers. Common applications include: high volume industrial laundries, institutional laundries, dry cleaners and retail organizations requiring an automated sorting, storage and retrieval capability.
Dispat-U-Veyor is the leader in a basic mechanical sorting conveyor systems. With a capacity of handling 1,200 pieces per hour, sorting up to 60 stations, this unique White Conveyors product has a 25-year record of success. A Dispat-U-Veyor system is easily applied in any garment handling operation and can be used in many light item delivery systems.
- Maximize Labor Efficiency
- Uses Standard Hangers
- Comp-U-Sort Flexibility
- Automation Benefits
- Compatibility With Existing Facilities and Management Systems
- System Planning and Site Engineering
- Fast Installation
- Minimal Maintenance
- Superb Customer Service
- American made with prompt support
- Up to 60 discharge stations can be chosen from one loading position
- Up to 2,700 carriers per hour - to maximize productivity.
- Variable speed drives to 90 feet per minute adjust productivity, either by remote or manual controls.
- Uni-Directional Sprocket Driver located in 180o or 90o bends.
- Stations mounted from Conveyor track.
- Probes permanently set at picking height.
- Standardized track & chain - easily expandable with available components.
- 10 & 12 Hook Carriers - for sorting versatility.
- Air Operated Take-up devices automatically adjusts chain slack,reducing maintenance.
Laundry — Transport Systems
PRODUCTTRADE NAMEDESCRIPTIONCONTENTX'Press-U-Veyor, White Conveyors high value, spiral track monorail, is the simplest, most cost-efficient way to move items through any plant. Flexible vertical and horizontal bend sections let the X-U-V path follow your design needs. Spiral groove track moves items smoothly, quickly, quietly; with loading at any point in the system.
Contin-U-Veyor is a durable tubular designed White Conveyors designed product that is used to transport medium-duty loads. A wide variety of White Conveyors standard components are available to ensure an efficient, durable, custom designed system.
- Continuous Spiral Track with built in groove. No wires to break or wear out.
- Direct Power Drive turns spiral in place - moving items down the line.
- Track mounts on channel suspension frame... easy support from floor to ceiling.
- Forward Speed: 15 feet per minute.
- Single Direction system - no return line needed.
- 45° & 90° Horizontal bends, 15° Vertical bends - for versatile design. LI>Overload clutch set at 100 inch/pounds of torque. 1/4 H.P. Drive, 115 volts - for easy installation.
Contin-U-Veyor is ideal for: steam tunnels, garment transport, manufacturing and general material handling.
Contin-U-Veyor can be configured to your needs
PRODUCTTRADE NAMEDESCRIPTIONCONTENTEach White Monorail System is a customized solution…That’s a lot…but White delivers! State-of-the-Art Transport System - Increased productivity, fast return on investment and more production per square foot.
- Reduces Labor by 40% or more.
- Generates excellent payback (usually within 2 years).
- Ergonomic design reduces risk of employee injury.
- Maximizes cubic space utilization.
- Delivers correct items to the proper location on time.
- Modular and flexible design to custom fit your building.
- "Bolted" together system can be expanded easily as your needs change or increase.
- RMS functions include early warning with trouble-shooting capability.
- Human errors can be identified and quickly corrected.
- RMS (with improved accuracy, reliability and on-line support) can be added to any manufacturer’s system.
- Custom designed to meet your operational needs.
- 24 hour, 7 day/week customer support capability.
Correctional - Inmate Property Storage System
PRODUCTTRADE NAMEDESCRIPTIONCONTENTWhite Conveyors can help with our Total Inmate Property Storage system.
TIPS is better by design. It's designed to save space - it does away with aisles and pipe rack or bulkY storage units IN traditional storage systems. TIPS can save 40 - 70% of the floor space when it replaces traditional storage systems. And, if you mount it from the ceiling, virtually all of your floor space is available for other uses. Floor supported or suspended from the ceiling, the system can be installed to make best use of any space alongside, above, or below your property room-installed on one or multiple levels.
THE Total Inmate Property Storage (TIPS) system can be designed to meet any capacity requirements.
This holds true from light to extra heavy duty applications. White Conveyor components can handle bags with up to 30 pounds capacity.
For Warranty Information Click Here
Last Update: 2014-06-05