forms and footings
In October of 2004, I needed to make pier footings for my cabin in northern Minnesota. The building site was located in a wet area and I needed pier forming tubes that could withstand the ground water. After an extensive search, I found that there was no such product on the market. Thus, the idea for the Ceme-Tube was born. After two years of research and development, the CEME-TUBE™ is finally being manufactured and is now available to the commercial and public markets.
Try the CEME-TUBE™ on your next project involving pier footings; I am sure you will find it is far superior in every aspect to the conventional cardboard forming tube.
-Jim Bradac, Inventor of the Ceme-Tube.
Why Switch to CEME-TUBE™?
- Eliminates "friction frost heaving"
- Impervious to ground water
- Impervious to moisture, before and after use
- Can be completely back-filled before pouring concrete
- Can easily handle rough job site conditions, with out losing integrity
- The CEME-TUBE™ works perfectly in conjunction with all manufactured footing bells like Bigfoot
- Produces architectural grade piers
- Works well for underwater docks and piers
- Can be stacked to achieve taller than 4' piers, up to a maximum height of 20'
- Unlike cardboard tubes, the diameters are uniform from one CEME-TUBE™ to another
- Eliminates call-back and problems due to footing failure
- Easily cut CEME-TUBE™ to length or strip with common power tools
- Available sizes are 8", 10", 12", 18", 24", and 30" diameters
- Manufactured from recycled HDPE plastic
Made from partially recycled HDPE plastic, and available in 8", 10" 12", 18", 24", and 30" diameters, the new CEME-TUBE will change the way footings and piers are made. This revolutionary new product will eliminate a multitude of problems found with using cardboard forming tubes. The CEME-TUBE will not only take job site and shipping abuse, but it can be installed, completely backfilled, and filled with concrete at any future date. All CEME-TUBEs are 4 foot in length, but with the integral collar on one end, can be stacked to produce piers up to 20' tall in one pour. (12' tall for 30" model) The finished pier will be round, smooth, equal in diameter, and of architectural grade for the entire length. An optional domed cap is available in all sizes to keep rain, dirt, children etc. out of the hole prior to pouring concrete.
Standard CEME-TUBE Features:
We offer the Light Pole Ceme-Tube® in the following models:
Light Pole Footing Features:
Bollard Ceme-Tube Features:
Last Update: 2017-05-30