SturdiMount products are the first fiber cement mounting blocks manufactured using James Hardie XLD
Trim. Providing a water management solution,
SturdiMount blocks are easy to install and provide a clean
finished look more appealing than alternative methods. A
full line of mounting blocks are available and listed on
The pre-flashed, pre-assembled mounts are manufactured of fiber cement with a durable polymer flange. Easily installed, they offer the versatility to mount everything from dryer vents and coach lights to hose bibs and receptacle outlets. SturdiMount products are the first fiber cement mount blocks and the only ones to carry the “Recommended by James Hardie” logo. The line is available in 12 color-matched colors, plus primed.
- Manufactured of fiber cement with a durable polymer flange
- Easy installation
- Pre-assembled and pre-flashed
- Pre-painted or paintable
Click here to SHOW products
- Easy to Install
- Provides flat surface for mounting lights, dryer vents, electrical boxes
- Matches existing fiber cement cladding
- Nailing flange eliminates face nailing
- Comes in paintable finish
- Major labor savings
- Color matched to James Hardie Color Plus colors
- Provides consistent jobsite uniformity.
Description and Applications
PRODUCTTRADE NAMEDESCRIPTIONCONTENTArtic White
PRODUCTTRADE NAMEDESCRIPTIONCONTENTTapco’s one-stop solution center for all things home-related. From building science basics to matters of high style and housing starts, Resource Corner is in your corner to give you all the tools you need to expand your knowledge and make informed decisions.
Last Update: 2014-07-07