Intercoms and Video Entry
Aiphone has become the most respected and reliable brand of communication systems in the world. Aiphone Co. Limited in Nagoya, Japan exports to over 60 countries. Our North American marketing and sales distribution center near Seattle, Washington, was established in 1970.
Aiphone products range from simple do-it-yourself door answering units to sophisticated video entry security systems, complex microprocessor-based commercial systems, and luxury condo/apartment security and communication systems. Our products are unrivaled in design simplicity, technical excellence and reliability. With over 25 standard systems, and additional manufacturing by special order, we can create a system for virtually any intercom application.
Every Aiphone system is the result of painstaking attention to detail, with contemporary European style design and the finest quality hardware and circuitry. All of our products are engineered and tested with reliability in mind.
Redefining what one IP system can do
As a respected manufacturer with product known for elegant design, powerful capabilities, unmatched reliability, simple installation, and world class support; Aiphone is proud to release the next generation of IP video intercom systems: The IX Series 2 peer-to-peer solution with SIP capabilities.
The IX Series 2 offers the power of an Enterprise platform with the simplicity of a single system. It's a platform for enterprise security and communications that grows with you. Expand your network across multiple security layers for one, very powerful solution with no annual Aiphone licensing fees and no proprietary servers.
“The new IX Series 2 is designed for almost any budget yet packed with features our customers have told us they want and need,” said Dana Pruiett, Aiphone's Marketing Manager. “ The performance and flexibility of the IX Series 2 makes it ideal for virtually any video intercom installation.”
Other benefits of the IX Series 2 include
- There's no break in security with the IX Series 2. New door, master, and emergency stations can tie-in to a SIP IP PBX server to forward calls to an external, direct phone number, such as an off-site call center.
- Zero annual licensing fees. Building occupants save money while avoiding repetitive,sometimes forgotten costs.
- No added server costs. As a peer-to-peer solution each IX Series 2 station acts as its own system - a PoE network drop is all that's needed. That also means there's less equipment to maintain and no central point of failure. If one station goes offline, the others are unaffected.
- Reception mode ensures entry coverage by allowing a master to function as a Virtual Receptionist for unmanned waiting areas or unstaffed lunch hours
- Line supervision and device check ensure that all units are online and functioning as expected.
- Future-proofing a building's security investment. The Aiphone IX Series 2 stations are compatible with existing IX Series systems and will be compatible with future IX Series generations.
- Scalability. Build a system as small or large as needed. Start with a basic system and expand as needs change or business grows. This flexibility ensures the systems always meets communication needs.
- Available for spec using Aiphone's free online specification program, QuikSpec. Never worry about leaving out an adaptor or installation kit. Answer a few questions about your system and receive a complete equipment list. Available 24/7
- Want to see and feel the IX Series? Product is readily available for a real life demonstration. Contact your local Aiphone expert to schedule a time that works for you.
The GT Series is perfect for:
Keep Buildings & Tenants Secure
JK Series: Hands-free Color Video with PanTilt & Zoom
IS Series Networked Video Security Communication Perfect for schools, parking garages, hospitals, and anywhere an all-in-one security control system is required
Provides basic conversation functions such as:
Aiphone's IS Series Rescue Assistance Stations are used to offer immediate assistance to individuals and to help quickly assess emergency situations. Manufactured to be integrated with CCTV systems, the IS Series Rescue Assistance Stations meet the latest ADA regulations and requirements including station lettering, Braille signage, a call status indicator light, a call button mounting height on towers, and the thinnest mounting box available. The IS Series features a 170' degrees wide angle camera with PanTilt and Zoom control from the master station, capturing a larger viewing area and ability to zoom in for greater detail. Aiphone''s modular design allows for maximum flexibility with 2-module or 3-module towers, quick and easy assembly, and are available in a variety of configurations and colors to suit any application.
Last Update: 2019-12-20