Vapor Permeable and Non-Permeable solutions
3M provides the construction industry with a comprehensive line of tapes and adhesives. 3M(TM) VHB(TM) tapes are strong enough to replace rivets and screws while remaining virtually invisible. Our masking tapes offer protection for a wide range of surfaces, from stucco to paper to metal. We also offer specialty tapes, including indoor/outdoor carpet seaming tape and extreme sealing tape that withstands harsh environmental conditions, making it ideal for rain gutters, vent stacks and more.
- Extremely flexible tape stretches horizontally and vertically and conforms around corners
- Designed to work with both permeable and non-permeable wall systems
- Tough tape for demanding applications
- No primer required
- Commercial grade single-component, polyether-based liquid flashing membrane
- Water vapor permeable to help create a vapor permeable wall system
- Dries fast and sticks to damp surfaces
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as 25 degrees F (-4 degrees C)
3MTM Air and Vapor Barrier 3015
3MTM Air Barrier 3015VP
3MTM 3015TWF - Through Wall Flashing
May contribute to LEED®
EA Optimized Energy Performance points. Refer to LEED® performance options for Building Envelope and Air Barrier requirements. Refer to 3M tech data sheet for the 3015 product family.
The membrane is compatible with many building sealants: There is no adverse reaction with synthetic rubber, butyl, polyurethane, silicone and silane terminated hybrid sealants.
3M Self-Adhered Air and Vapor Barrier Membrane 3015 has excellent adhesion to concrete, concrete block, anodized aluminum, galvanized metal, plywood, extruded polystyrene and most exterior gypsum sheathing without the use of primer.
Last Update: 2020-05-11