For Warranty Info Click Here
JG Innovations, Inc. offers the Soffi-Steel® and Interlock concealment systems for the purpose of concealing Fire Sprinkler Systems, Piping, Plumbing, HVAC, ductwork and cable. The Soffi-Steel® and Interlock Concealment Systems are made in the USA, produced from A60/G90 galvannealed steel and carry industry approvals and certifications in the US and Canada. While our custom fabricated enclosure systems are unsurpassed in retrofit applications, the flexible design makes it equally impressive for new construction projects. Utilize the Soffi-Steel® and Interlock Concealment Systems for applications in:
Manufactured in the USA, from galvannealed steel made in the USA, our rugged security-grade steel soffit system is designed to conceal and protect fire sprinkler piping, plumbing, wiring, and utilities in new and retrofit applications. The Soffi-Steel® System is custom-designed and fabricated for each unique application, making it the most versatile and aesthetically pleasing solution for covers on the market. The soffit system also carries FM approval and is UL/ULC listed.
- Secure- Made of heavy-gauge steel, the Soffi-Steel® System covers for concealing vents, wires, and metal/PVC pipe are snapped securely into chromium plated spring steel shield clips. The unique "reverse curvature" interface between the clips and the cover renders the cover virtually irremovable once installed. The Con-Seal-It™ groove serves to feed and firmly retain the sealant along the length of the soffit/construction surface,ensuring a clean, tightly-sealed, and contraband-resistant system.
- Versatile- The custom-fabricated Soffi-Steel ® System is available in a variety of shapes and sizes to accommodate your individual enclosure requirements. Our soffits are offered in two standard shapes to satisfy your individual project needs. The L-Shield is primarily used for installations at the wall/ceiling or wall/floor line, and the U-Shield is best for ceiling soffit,and metal soffit, or vertical drop installations. Both configurations can be manufactured at dimensions ranging between 3" - 60" and up to 10' lengths. Whether it's ceiling height plumbing and wires or baseboard heaters, we've got it covered.
- Durable- Choose from #4 Stainless Steel, Paint Grip (for field paint), and Sherwin Williams Powder Coated finishes. The security grade Soffi-Steel® System retains its security and aesthetics, even in the most abusive circumstances.
The Interlock ™ Concealment System is similar to the Soffi-Steel® System. It is strong and durable, made in the USA, and produced from USA A60/G90 galvanized steel with a few modifications for the purposes of greater economy. The Interlock™ Concealment Systemis an economical alternative to typical drywall soffits and carries the FM Approval.
- Secure- Utilizing the Snap-Lock connection, The Interlock™ Concealment System is snapped securely into chromium plated spring steel shield clips.The unique "reverse curvature" between the clips and the cover keeps the pipe cover virtually irremovable once installed. Providing a secure,streamlined pipe cover for your facility's exposed pipes and mechanicals is a simple achievement.
- Versatile- The custom-fabricated Interlock ™ Concealment System is available in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit your individual requirements for pipe enclosures. Our soffits are offered in two standard shapes to satisfy your individual project needs. The L-Shield is primarily used for installations at the wall/ceiling or wall/floor line, and the U-Shield is best for ceiling soffit, and metal soffit, or vertical drop installations. Both configurations can be manufactured in any combination of dimensions ranging between 3" - 60" and up to 10' lengths.
- Durable- Available in #4 Stainless Steel, Paint Grip (for field paint), and Sherwin Williams Powder Coated finishes. The security grade Soffi-Steel® System retains its security and aesthetics, even in the most abusive circumstances.
ALumA-Fit™ Concealment System is an aluminum soffit concealment system designed to cover Fire Sprinkler Systems, Piping, Plumbing, IT/Network Cable, Electrical and other exposed mechanicals.
The 'Illusions' line is an obscure way to keep any combination of exposed Fire Sprinkler, Plumbing and Hydronic Piping, HVAC or Electrical Systems under wraps. Specifically designed for aesthetic purposes alone, 'Illusions' Soffits supply streamlined camouflage in classic, clean profiles.
Common Applications Include: Housing Authority Projects, Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Greek Housing, Military Housing, Single & Multi-Family Homes, Residential and Commercial Retrofits
'Illusions' Aesthetic Soffits Brochure
Choosing our 'Assurance' Soffits guarantees that any combination of exposed Fire Sprinkler, Plumbing and Hydronic Piping, HVAC or Electrical systems are covered, leaving your facility''s mechanicals shielded from tampering and damages. Created intentionally to supply sleek yet solid protection, the 'Assurance' line promises classic design appeal at an exceptional value.
Common Applications Include: K-12 Facilities, Colleges and Universities, Dormitories, Foster and Detention Facilities, Psychiatric Wards, Parking Garages
'Assurance' Commercial Soffits Brochure
Safeguarding your exposed mechanicals with our resilient 'Enforcer' line strategically gives you the advantage by preventing damages, tampering or placement of hidden contraband around-the-clock. Constructed to withstand the most rugged of environments, 'Enforcer' Security Soffits steadily harbor any combination of exposed Fire Sprinkler, Plumbing and Hydronic Piping, HVAC or Electrical Systems.
Common Applications Include: Jails, Prisons, Zoo's - Animal Containment, Psychiatric Wards, Detention Facilities, Federal Correctional Facilities
'Enforcer' Security Soffits Brochure
Would you like to us to provide you with a no-obligation proposal detailing the cost of utilizing our interior steel soffit systems?
Click here to get in touch with us or call us toll-free at 1-888-933-2248
Don't have access to any plan details? Email our Sales Department to request a budgetary estimate for your interior soffit needs.
Don't have the time to install our soffit systems? Or would you simply prefer to avoid the hassle? JG Innovations also offers the convenience a traveling crew to complete your interior soffit system installation. Both training sessions and installation services are available upon request.
Contact our sales department Sales Department for more information.
Check out our gallery section to see images of our JGI Soffi-Steel® and Interlock™ Concealment Systems in action, along with 'before and after' shots, partial and completely installed interior soffits, and quick install videos.
JG Innovations Inc. offers expanded, full-service metal fabrication services for your architectural product needs. Because we custom fabricate and finish your material, the stress of going through multiple channels is avoided, affording you the full benefits of increased coordination and continuous attention to quality.
Our steel soffits, "JGI Soffi-Steel® and Interlock™ Concealment Systems" beneficially require few accessories and fittings in order to successfully complete the installation process. By limiting system components, the necessary time and efforts to finish your project's interior concealment needs are minimized.
While we offer installation of our interior soffit systems, we realize that you may not elect to go with this service. One of the keys to a fast, smooth, and efficient installation of our "JGI Soffi-Steel® and Interlock™ Concealment Systems" soffit lines are having the proper tools to work with.
Last Update: 2021-02-04