Water Storage Tanks
Fiber Technology Corporation or FTC was incorporated in 1992 in the Commonwealth of Virginia, USA, to provide innovative water storage solutions. The company's founding objective was to design and provide a simple, innovative, globally certified water storage solution by assembling GRP sectional panels in modular and flexible patterns with uncompromising levels of quality and reliability to ensure preservation of water to the highest standards of purity.
A vision of a maintenance-free clean water storage system became the key driver to the product's development. The FTC FRP, also known as GRP Panel type water tanks have become the system of choice around the world to conserve water to the highest quality standards while addressing the shortcomings inherent to traditional storage systems such as plastic, concrete and steel tanks.
We focus our worldwide marketing efforts on the advantage of storing water hygienically for extended periods of time.
Fiber Technology Corporation is an ISO 9001 certified company that manufactures water tanks using the SMC-Hot Press Molding process to the highest specification and hygiene standards. It offers tanks with sizes ranging from 260 USG (1 m³) to 2,500,000 USG (10,000 m³) and more, for the direct and indirect water supply markets around the world.
FTC FRP / GRP Panel Type Water Tank is the perfect water storage solution. Below are some of the benefits our product offers:
- Firstly, we designed our tank to maintain the integrity of stored water. You can be assured that our product keeps clean water clean.
- It is durable with 40+ years design life
- It also offers complete drainage.
- Our GRP tank has low maintenance requirements.
- FTC FRP/GRP product is a modular tank, making it a flexible solution and accommodating tough space constraints.
- It is leak-proof by design.
- Depending on your storage requirement, you can expand or resize FTC FRP/GRP tank at any time to suit your needs.
- Additionally, you can relocate FTC Tank easily .
- FTC FRP / GRP Panel Type Water Tank is environmentally friendly.
Last Update: 2020-08-28