Linear Custom Fireplaces
DaVinci is a fusion of fire and iconic, contemporary design - The epitome of the perfect decorative, non-heating custom gas fireplace in all areas of design, innovation and functionality. With DaVinci, there are no design limitations.
The breathtaking beauty and style of a DaVinci Custom Fireplace will create a dramatic focal point in any room. A sleek, contemporary profile features an all-glass viewing area that surrounds a ribbon of rich, dancing flames. DaVinci's signature fire presentation draws you in with its striking presence of mesmerizing flames over a bed of Platinum reflective crushed glass with adjustable vibrant multi-color LED lighting.
Custom, made-to-order fireplaces that solve all building and installation inefficiencies
The sleek simplicity of this fireplace lends itself to a wide range of applications and has the ability to complement any living space with its clean, dynamic fire view. The modular design of the DaVinci allows us to custom build Single-Sided Fireplaces in lengths up to 240 inches (20 feet) long.
This fireplace features a contemporary three-sided glass design that showcases the fire from multiple view points and provides a dramatic focal point in any room. The modular design of the DaVinci allows us to custom build Bay Fireplaces in lengths up to 252 inches (21 feet) long.
The Island makes a stunning focal point for the center of any living space, as it features a 360 degree wrap-around fire view that can be enjoyed from any angle in the room. The modular design of the DaVinci allows us to custom build Island Fireplaces in lengths up to 252 inches (21 feet) long.
Stage a larger-than-life presentation with an endless combination of “L" configurations. This impressive 90-degree arrangement surprises and delights, and can incorporate single or multiple angles of several other different designs.
Eye-catching and feature-rich, the award-winning DaVinci Collection fireplaces stand out for their modern aesthetic, heavy-gauge steel construction and technical excellence. Enjoy the stunning beauty of DaVinci's unique, decorative display indoors or out. By maintaining extraordinarily low temperatures, our fireplaces are ideal for either residential or high-traffic commercial applications.
- Custom lengths from 2 to 66 feet
- Six glass heights (12″, 20″, 30″, 36″, 48" and 58″)
- Safe Touch Glass™ standard on every DaVinci fireplace
- Zero-clearance firebox allows direct contact with combustible building materials
- A modular firebox design for simple delivery and installation, with no additional framing, wall support or machinery required
- Attractive, easy-to-use TouchSmart™ control
- Power venting can vent exhaust up to 150 feet from fireplace, vertically or horizontally
- Overhead halogen accent lighting and digitally controlled LED underlighting
- A selection of beautiful, artisan trims and Fyre-Art™ media choices
- Optional heat exchanger kit for warmth
- Optional exterior window kit for outdoor installation of Single-Sided and See-Thru models
- Contributes LEED credits toward building project certification
- Best-in-industry lead times of 4 to 8 weeks
- Hand-built at our factory in the Pacific Northwest
There are two square models: 36" X 36" square and 48" X 48" square (2018)
These two square models are available in:
- See-Thru Indoor / Outdoor
- 70,000 BTU's for the 48" SQ
- 43,500 BTU's for the 36" SQ
TouchSmart™ Control is available on both V and SQ Maestros™ in a choice of black or white glass faces.
There are two vertical sizes: 36" wide X 58" tall and 36" wide X 48" tall (2018)
These two vertical models are available in:
- See-Thru Indoor / Outdoor
On the single sided models, three layers of glass isolate the temperature of the Bon-Fyre#153; from the room
Last Update: 2019-12-02