Classroom and Office Furniture
Neosho, Missouri based Marco Group Inc. was founded by Rick and Richard Davidson in 1997 and began operations as a wood supplier to Sunbeam Corporation. Over the years, Marco Group Inc. has expanded into a variety of categories and markets and continues to grow.
While a small percentage of our products are manufactured overseas, Marco prides itself in its efforts to maintain a U.S. based manufacturing facility that continues to support the U.S. economy. Marco Group and its management team are committed to manufacturing and sourcing products to meet customer expectations for delivery, quality, and value.
Marco Group Inc. has manufacturing and warehouse operations in Missouri and California, along with a sourcing operation in Asia. Today, Marco serves a variety of customers in the institutional and retail markets, and serves as an OEM supplier for some of the largest furniture manufacturers in the U.S. Marco's product line consists of a variety of seating, office and storage related items.
At Marco Group Inc., we put quality, service and value above all else. Our experienced management team is committed to manufacturing products to meet our customer expectations. We're constantly evaluating products, refining processes and striving to improve the overall experience you have with us so we can better support your needs.
Our Lounge furniture is designed to support learning of any kind. Multiple shapes and styles that fit together in countless ways. Great seating options for classrooms, common areas, libraries, media centers and anywhere else students gather. From group discussions and collaborations to quiet reading corners, there's a setup for you.
The Apex series chair is a modern and ergonomic design with a patented shape that is contoured to provide maximum comfort throughout the day. The seat has a contoured back that is shaped and angled for sitting upright or in a slightly reclined position. The front edge of the seat is swept downward for productive, over the desk task work. The stylish shape allows freedom of movement, functional support, and a great value.
The Apex™ Series desks are designed for individual, collaborative, or teacher centered activities that meet the modern day classroom's needs. Tabletops are 1-1/8" particleboard with thermo-fused melamine on top and bottom with a 3mm PVC edge band. Choose from a variety of standard laminate colors. 16-gauge steell egs are mounted on a 12-gauge steel plate with a durable powder coat finish in black or metallic gray. Legs are adjustable at 1"intervals from 21" - 30" heights. Nickel plated nylon swivel glides are standard.
The Apex™ Series tables are designed for individual, collaborative, or teacher centered activities that meet the modernday classroom's needs.
Marco Activity Tables provide a heavy-duty all-purpose table for classrooms, meeting rooms and offices.
Choose from a variety of options that best fit your teaching needs. Marco Instructor Stations will compliment your classroom perfectly along with Marco Mobile Storage Cabinets. This line of product is built with Marco's steel tube construction for durability with a variety of color options to add that touch of class. Choose from our stationary desk or our all new mobile desk and lectern to give you flexibility to collaborate with your classroom.
Marco mobile casegoods give you total flexibility in the classroom with the appearance of built-in cabinetry. Our cabinets are built on concealed casters,internal adjustable levelers and lock together with cap nuts. With a wide array of cabinet configurations, we ensure all of your storage and organizational needs are met, and are built with our customers need for flexibility at top of mind.
• Cabinets are built with steel tubing for long lasting durability
• Thermofused Melamine Construction
• Compartment shelves are 1" thick to reduce the risk of sagging
• 3MM PVC Edge Banding
• 10-year warranty
Educational minded furniture for storage and transport of learning and building materials. Great for moving projects between classrooms and labs. The durable storage trays slide with ease and tilt to hold position for easy access to materials.
- High impact polystyrene trays and guides
- ABS plastic top with recessed storage and tray holder
- 3/4″ thick particleboard substrate with thermally-fused laminate surface
- 3/4″ White Dry Erase back panel
- Steel frame support tubes with caster mounts
- 3″ black heavy-duty locking casters
- UL GREENGUARD GOLD certified
Thermofused melamine laminates offer durability on the outside as well as the inside of our cabinets. An important added feature of our line is our steel tubes under the front and back of every shelf. The steel tubes spanning the width of the cabinet, along with our proprietary Marblock construction allows our Band-Stor cabinets to handle heavier loads than any cabinet in the market.All edges are covered with 3mm PVC edge banding. Inside the cabinet are 3/4" shelves wrapped with a polyethylene liner and caps for a long lasting durable shelf.
A higher level of conducting made possible by Band-Stor's heavy-duty and versatile Conductor Podiums. The podiums have a strong, durable base construction with a carpeted surface for quiet performance and the molded feet provide protection for any floor surface. Recessed wheels allow for easy transportation from storage to use.
- Large carpeted work top for keeping instruments quiet when not in use
- Two upper shelves with eight plastic trays for organized storage
- Lower compartment has ample room for snare drums and tamborines
- Adjustable folding sheet music holder
- Four heavy-duty casters for easy mobility
- Lockable doors
- High-density slide-out design minimizes storage space
- Organizes music in an easy-to-find system
- Roll-out design creates a clean, organized appearance
- 20 feet of shelf space
- Accommodates most music filing boxes, end-tab file folders, and envelopes
- Available in left or right side access
- Some assembly required
• Sides, tops, bottoms, and partitions are 3/4"thick, 45#particleboard with thermofused laminate finish applied to both sides.
• Back panels are 5/8" thick, 45# particleboard with thermofused laminate finish applied to both sides.
• 3mm PVC edge banding is applied with hot melt glue to all visible edges.
• UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified - Product certified for low chemical emissions: ul.com/gg - UL 2818
• Shelves are constructed of thermofused composite wood
• Shelf spacing is 1-1/2" and shelves adj. to 3" in 1/2"increments for choral and band orchestra.
• Durable, smooth-rolling swivel casters let you take your sheet music anywhere.
• All folio cabs come with labeling strips.
• Laminate: 3/4" thick 45# particleboard with thermofused melamine finish applied to both sides. All edges covered with machine applied 3mm PVC edge banding with hot melt glue
• Optional locks available for doors.
GREENGUARD Gold Certification (formerly known as GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification) offers stricter certification criteria, considers safety factors to account for sensitive individuals (such as children and the elderly), and ensures that a product is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities. It is referenced by both The Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) and the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Building Rating System.
Last Update: 2019-08-01