Integrated Cladding Support Systems
With over 30+ years of experience installing distinctive high-rise facades in downtown New York City and throughout the northeastern United States, CL-TALON entered the national building facade market in 2018 with a new class of cladding support system that has raised industry expectations. This smart, quality engineered system offers architects maximum design flexibility and engineers one universal solution to suit all types of materials and installation orientations. Equally as important, installers are provided with a safe, quick and accurate installation method for multiple applications.
Our commitment to the industry now extends to manufacturing an entire line of patented support systems for interior and exterior applications. These cleverly engineered support systems are opening future opportunities for creative, efficient and globally responsible design across North America.
Why Choose CL-TALON for Rainscreen & ci Applications
The CL-TALON 300 is a cleverly engineered “Smart-Track" support system that offers design flexibility and truly integrates the structural elements, supporting all exterior cladding materials with one single product selection for rainscreen and ci wall applications.
High Thermal Performance
Third-party tested to over 90% thermal efficiency.
Efficient thermal break achieved with polyamide clips.
LEED Design Credits: Energy & Atmosphere and Materials & Resources, +
Integrates with all Cladding Materials
Terracotta, Stone, Brick, Ceramic, Fiber Cement, ACM, Composite, Zinc, +
Horizontal AND/OR Vertical.
Optional Horizontal Flush-mounts
Horizontal and vertical attachment layers embed as an integrated solution for multi-point affixing of panels on the same plane. Minimizes extension of the cladding from the substrate.
Increased Stability Behind Panels
Helps prevent oil canning deformation over time, specifically for thinner panel formats.
Accuracy to Design
Integrated install measurements, leveling and minute adjusting capability.
Address termination points for corners, windows & doors.
Corners can be properly supported - including a wide range of acute and obtuse angles.
Accommodates up to 8" of insulation.
Aluminum & Polyamide Components
Lightweight and strong extruded aluminum Base-Track, T-Track, Horizontal Flush-Mount*
Polyamide Clip - clip strength + thermal break
Custom track lengths and system depths available.
Black Anodized or Silver Aluminum.
- Termination solutions
- Seamless finished corners, windows & doors
- Pre-marked measurements etched into the face of Base & T-Tracks.
- No shimming needed at the substrate - less time and damage to the membrane.
- Plumb vertical leveling and finite depth adjustments are all done on the outside track - fast and easy.
- Slide each polyamide THERMAClip™ into the Base Track to save time over plumbing and leveling individual components over a large space.
- Optional pre-installed clip in location on the Base Track.
- Slide-in-track leveling device included.
- Base-Track attachment to the substrate provides slide-in rails - helps hold components together if the building or materials shift.
- Aluminum material composition makes the system both strong and lightweight.
CL-TALON® 300 Credits Credits that Apply to LEED v4 Building Design and Construction
The CL-TALON cladding support system is an environmentally responsible product that provides high-performance thermal isolation required for effective continuous insulation design.
Energy & Atmosphere
- Exceeds ANSI/ASHRAE/IESNA Standard 90.1-2010 by eliminating any conductive fastener penetration of the insulation.
Materials & Resources
- Aluminum elements have 30.5% post-consumer recycled content and may be valued at 85% of the cost of those elements in calculating the credit.
View the LEED Brochure for specific details.
Last Update: 2020-10-13