- Our SPG1-2000 handrail system is an all stainless steel cable and glass combination railing system. This system was designed for areas where falling objects are of concern such as food courts. The glass panel at the bottom prevents objects from falling to the level below while the cable allows an unobtrusive view and sufficient air flow. This system is available in both 36" high or 42" high railing.
- The cable infill system is a 3/16" diameter 1x19 cable with a swage stud adjuster at each end for tensioning. The glass panel is 3/8" thick and typically 10" high. The glass is available in clear, smoke and frosted. We also offer the glass with safety film and graphic film layovers.
- Attachment options include either a 4"x4" surface mounted base plate, core drill or fascia mount
- Available in type 304 and 316 stainless steel
- Standard finish is a #3 brushed
Rated 5 based on
1 product reviews