- Largest tested and listed individual glass panel sizes to maximize the amount of daylight penetrating between floors while meeting fire rated requirements.
- Maximum individual panel area of 7,017.3 sq. in. (82-3/8" x 85-3/16") fully supported and 4,763.9 sq. in. (67-7/8" x 70-3/16") butt-glazed for one-hour floor assemblies.
- Maximum individual panel area of 5,889.6 sq. in. fully supported and 3,700.8 sq. in. butt-glazed (both with a maximum dimension of 78" height or width) for two-hour floor assemblies.
- Single glass unit comprised of custom SuperLite II-XL combined with a tempered laminated walking surface and a structural steel framing grid. Both the glass unit and structural steel framing grid are manufactured and provided by SAFTIFIRST.
- Designed with a sealed airspace between the fire rated glass and walkable surface to eliminate condensation issues.
- Meets ASTM E-119/UL 263/ULC-S101 and blocks smoke, flames and radiant heat up to two hours.
- Available with a durable, non-slip walking surface with loads up to 100 psf.
- Modular system with a top-loaded design for easy installation.
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications.
- Available in multiple frame finishes and glass make-ups.
Rated 5 based on
1 product reviews