The Advantages of a Glass Panel Unit:
- They impart an open "hi-tech" look.
- Best ADA and cargo throughput.
- Physical Barrier instead of a "beep."
- Optomechanical "anti-tailgating."
- Best two-way traffic.
- Compound Barrier Movement unique to aeroturn. Panels rotate and translate keeping the leading edge of the barrier midway along the passageway (like an "angel wing" type) while storing the panels parallel to the passageway (like a "swing gate" type). This gives the safest and widest passageway with the narrowest cabinet. Unprecedented ADA compatibility, particularly with service dogs and wheelchair footrests in bi-directional traffic.
- 22" passageway with a single panel unit.
- 22-42" passageway with a double (opposed) panel unit.
- 39-80" tall panels in frameless, easily replaceable, 10mm safety glass.
- Easily overridden if inadvertently contacted when panel is in motion regardless of direction of approach.
- Front Panel Emergency Release activated with the supplied AeroKey. Safely opens passageway when activated and auto-secures when deactivated.
- Unlimited Flexibility in creating unique cabinets, flush mounting in walls to secure hallways, overhead panels to create an "automatic wall of glass," running panels in tandem to create man-traps with screening in between, and non-glass panels and gates.
- Site-Adjustable Panel Speed allows infinite and independent adjustment of open and close panel speed.
- Energy-Saving Performance educes power-consumption. Portal mechanics, when combined with an Aeroturn UPS, will run in excess of 5,000 cycles without external power. The complementary translation and rotational movement of the panels require only 36 watts to sustain a constant 600 passages per hour with 55 lb. panels.
- No-Prior-Knowledge Egress modes. (Choose from 4 types)
- Library Quiet
- Plug-N-Play hookup simplicity for same-day, turnkey installation.
Rated 5 based on
1 product reviews