Type 1.0RD roof deck provides an economical option when support spacing is small. Where rigid roofing insulation is used with 1.0RD deck, a minimum 1" thickness is required.
- Available with nested side laps only
- Available as a vented deck, type 1.0RDV is manufactured with slot vents in the bottom flutes. The openings equal 0.5% of total surface. Type
- 1.0RDV is to be specified when venting is required for cementitious insulation fill
- 1.0RD deck can also be used as wall siding
- Stiffer floors for reduced load deflections and reduced vibration
- Shortened construction timeline