below-grade stabilizing system for newly planted trees and shrubs is:
How does it work?
- simpler (just hammer it in)
- faster (1 minute installation)
- safer (no dangerous stakes or wires)
- less expensive (no adjusting, no removal)
- and better looking than stake and wire systems
Tree Staple stabilizers secure new plantings by the root-ball. This unique design provides notable cost savings through quick and easy installation with no need for removal, and results in a healthier, better looking tree.