The DBI-SALA® 8mm Permanent Horizontal Lifeline System is well suited to modern building projects, refurbishments and can also be used for a wide range of industrial safety applications.This product line offers excellent functionality through it's free flowing bypass capability and can navigate corners and contours in building designs. For wide variety of use in floor, wall and overhead mount applications.
Wall and Floor Applications
- Designed for use on modern building projects, refurbishments and industrial safety applications
- Can be fitted to steel beams, concrete and brickwork
- Suitable for use on older roof constructions in conjunction with fabricated anchor posts
- Targeted to meet the needs of transport and industrial applications
- Specifically designed for work at height on trains, trucks, aircraft, crane walkways and loading bays
- Supports self-retracting lifelines and controlled rate descent devices up to 33.1 lbs.
- Allows up to 200 ft. single span for one user and up to 100 ft. single span for multiple users