CAP61LT Formica Cleanroom Tables have a surface made of a 1-1/8 in. wood core covered on all surfaces with a high-pressure plastic laminate. This creates a table that resists corrosion and is free from particulate generation. The work surface is mounted on a stainless steel support frame with square tubular steel support legs and an adjustable leg-leveling glide.
- White Plastic Laminate table top
- Welded 2x2 Tubular type 304 #4 finish Stainless Steel Frame
- 2x2 Tubular type 304 #4 finish Stainless Steel Legs
- Adjustable steel leg leveling glide +/- 1 inch
- Easy to assemble
- Compatible with cleanrooms Class 100,000 to Class 10
- Common sizes in stock for immediate shipping