CAP130 Horizontal Flow Wall Modules provide clean horizontal laminar airflow. Units can be used separately or in groups to form a wall for a cleanroom or tunnel. There are two styles to meet a variety of applications:
- CAP132 '™ Units can be placed against walls because filter changes and maintenance are accomplished from the front.
- CAP133 '™ HEPA filters are serviced from the front, but other maintenance (blowers, motors and prefilters) is done from the rear of the unit.
- All-metal construction '™ no particle board
- Highly resistant to abrasion, corrosion, stains, and chemicals
- Protective grill for the absolute HEPA filter
- Quiet, energy-efficient belt drive blower
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of Federal Standard 209E
- Meets or exceeds NEC electrical codes