- Economical & Reliable Emergency Communications
- Extremely Durable Design - Weather, Environment and Vandal Resistant
- LED Blue Light Flashes when Unit is Activated - LED Blue Light is Constantly On
- Easy to Install Versatile Modular Design
- Unit Meets All ADA Requirements
- Design Can be Customized to Meet Customer Requirements
- Available painted in colors Blue, Red and Yellow (stainless steel version shown)
- Voltage Options - 120 VAC, 12/24 VDC & 24 VAC
- Note: All IP Turbine Intercoms require IP station license.
The Vingtor-Stentofon Emergency Stanchion is a vandal resistant 9' tower designed for use with the Vingtor-Stentofon line of hands-free emergency stations. It is ideal for college campuses, open lot parking facilities, medical centers, city streets, shopping malls and any other open space where security is a concern.
The stanchion comes equipped with an integrated LED blue light. The LED blue light is always lit, calling attention to the location of the emergency intercom. The LED light automatically pulses when the emergency intercom is activated. The pulsing continues until terminated by the security personnel receiving the emergency call. The tower is made of a vandal resistant 1/4" thick steel column with a multi-coat, rust inhibitive coating design to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh environments. The blue light is located on top of the column and is housed in a vandal resistant polycarbonate housing.
The Stanchion comes with the word “EMERGENCY" emblazoned on all four sides in high reflective letters. The station has a concealed LED panel light that illuminates the face of the emergency intercom.
Station Options for the Towers or Wall Units: The Turbine series of stations are used along with the Turbine adapter plate. See more information on the specifications page for part numbers.