- Economical and Reliable Emergency Communications
- Lightweight aluminum construction which allows for one person installation
- LED Blue Light flashes when unit is activated - LED Blue Light is constantly on
- Modular construction allows for easy upgrades
- Intercom station is illuminated at all times by LED panel light
- Vandal resistant and designed to resist extreme weather conditions
- ADA compliant
- Voltage Options - 120 VAC, 12/24 VDC & 24 VAC
The Vingtor-Stentofon Emergency Stanchion is a vandal resistant 9.5' tower designed for use with the Vingtor-Stentofon line of hands-free emergency stations. It is ideal for college campuses, open lot parking facilities, medical centers, city streets, shopping malls and any other open space where security is a concern.
The stanchion comes equipped with integrated blue light. The blue light is always lit, calling attention to the location of the emergency intercom. The LED light automatically pulses when the emergency intercom is active. The pulsing continues until terminated by the security personnel receiving the emergency call. The LED blue light is located on the top of the column.
The tower is made of aluminum and weighs only 45 lbs so installation can easily be accomplished in a day by one person. The tower is finished in a high-gloss, multilayer corrosion-inhibitive coating with resistance to UV fade and graffiti protection. The stanchion comes with the word “EMERGENCY" lettering on all four sides.
Station Options for the Towers or Wall Units: The Turbine series of stations are used along with the Turbine adapter plate. See more information on specification page for part numbers.