AQUAFIN-2K/M (in short 2K/M) is a state-of the art, asbestos free, cementitious, acrylic emulsion based, flexible protective coating and waterproof barrier. This product is two-component (powder and liquid) and resistant to water and mild abrasion.
- Self curing, 2-component waterproofing membrane
- Solvent Free - 0g/L VOC
- Potable water NSF/ANSI 61certified by WQA
- Does not support the growth of mold & mildew
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A118.10 and 12
- UV, weather & freeze/thaw resistant
- Breathable (not a vapor barrier)
- Applied to moist/damp substrates
- Resists strong positive side hydrostatic pressure
- Active barrier to carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Carbonation protection and carbon dioxide-screen: 40 mils (1 mm) 2K/M thickness warrants same protection as 12" (300 mm) of concrete.