The UniRail system consists of a high grade, extruded aluminum rail and is best suited to for fall arrest or restraint in modern building projects; specifically, internal and external facade access, inspection and maintenance, including walkways and suspended gantries. The system includes a free-flowing carriage which is capable of navigating corners and contours in a building or structure to provide complete flexibility for the end user.
- Designed for multiple users - up to a maximum of three per span
- Minimal lifeline deflection - which reduces worker fall clearances
- Can be used for fall restraint, work positioning and fall arrest applications.
- Unobtrusive design, low profile and architecturally favored design
- Color can be modified to meet building owner requirements
- System can follow wide variety of corners and radii, allowing for a continuous system design enabling workers to maintain 100% tie-off.