Our barn doors provide a beautiful transition between rooms or brighten any kitchen, study, bathroom or dining room. The rustic look combined with our door hardware adds inspiration, elegance and style. Our doors are engineered with the strength and stability of classic wood stile and rail construction. Our door styles come in several oversized widths (up to 48™) and heights to cover any standard opening size.
- Construction Type: Engineered All-Wood Stiles and Rails with Dowel Pinned Stile and Rail Joinery
- Available in Primed, Knotty Alder, or Vertical Grain Douglas Fir
- 1-3/8" Thickness
- Doors not stocked in all distribution locations
- Phase II CARB Compliant
- True stainless steel hardware comes in two colors, brushed stainless steel or matte black
- Hardware track lengths are 84" or 96"
- Hardware can be sold separately
Barn Door Installation Instruction