This familiar park bench has been used in New York since the 1930A's as cities everywhere moved to durable, immovable benches, it can be found in locations throughout Central Park, and is the bench type consistently used in playgrounds and along the park perimeter. In the New York Parks Department this bench is also known as the Chrystie Forsythe Bench and was originally designed for the Sara D. Roosevelt Park, circa 1934. We started producing this bench in 2005 after our acquisition of the molds from the Londino Stone Company.
Rated 5 based on
1 product reviews