The Contemporary Clad boasts style without compromising performance. Featuring a low maintenance aluminum exterior with multiple profile designs and the natural warmth of a wood interior, the Contemporary Clad complements any architectural style and window package.
Perfectly proportioned, the Contemporary Clad's narrow stiles and thick panels provide a beautiful aesthetic and increased thermal performance, resulting in our most energy efficient system.
LaCantina Doors' Contemporary Clad system is offered as a complete system with the following:
- Combines the preferred features of wood clad and aluminum products
- Signature narrow 2 15/16" stiles & rail profile
- 2 1/4" thick engineered panels for improved energy efficiency & operational performance
- Available in square or sculpted profiles to suit any architectural style
- Standard anodized and painted finishes with additional custom color options
- Self-draining Weather Resistant Sill with interior stop height options for all weather conditions
- Flush and commercial sill options
- Vertical grain Douglas fir and mahogany wood species in-stock or custom order any wood, including FSC certified woods
- AAMA certified rolling hardware to handle extreme panel weights
- Unique interlocking track design for added strength and structural integrity
- Minimal one piece handle and lock with exterior key
- Standard two point lock system secures large sliding panels with locking hardware located on the primary sliding panel
- System automation option
- Matching screen options that integrate seamlessly with our multi slide systems
Click here for Contemporary Clad Slider Technical Resources.