Stainless Steel Cable Handrail System - Customization Guidelines
Stainless Steel Handrail/guardrail systems require special engineering and tension to redirect a load impact. Please adhere to the following guidelines to assure a safe, durable and an aesthetically appealing stainless steel handrail/guardrail that will last for years. Some special finishes are available upon request.
- Round Post - Minimum wall thickness required .145".
- Square Post - Minimum wall thickness required .120".
- Angle Post - Minimum wall thickness required .375".
- Flat Bar/Plate - Minimum thickness .5" doubled and bridged by additional material between the plates.
- Wood Post - Minimum of 4" x 6" lumber connected through the 6" side. The lumber should be pressure treated.