This composite decking stands up to the elements and is tough enough to resist damage from sun, sea, sand, and salt, even in high-traffic areas like boardwalks, amusement parks, stadiums, and universities.
Great for commercial use, DockSider Decking offers many benefits for those seeking durable decking in heavy-use spaces:
- Tough: Proprietary wood composite material; VertiGrain slip resistant surface
- Enduring: Stands up to harsh weather
- Durable: Resists mold, mildew, and moisture damage
- Beautiful: Texturized for a wood-like appearance
- Low-maintenance: No annual sealing or staining required for protection
- Protected: Comes with 25-year limited warranty in residential applications