Currently, doors on the market all have the same problem in that they are mounted at the plane of the duct, and extension rods, Insulation layers, and cover plates are then added. The problem is, all these need to be removed to access the duct for cleaning. Easy Access grease duct door solves this by having an insulated frame and allowing the hinged door to open at the plane of the wrapped system. A fail proof system, with nothing to remove, drop, set aside, avoiding incorrect re-install. Just open, clean, and close!
- UL 1978 tested and listed grease and liquid tight "Fitting for hood and duct penetrations" (YYXS)
- Pre-insulated for ASTM E-2336 systems and listed with Intertek "For use with Intertek Approved Fire Resistive Grease Duct Enclosure Systems"
- Meets requirements of NFPA 96 and all mechanical codes including no fasteners penetrating duct walls
- Quick Access Captive fasteners allow for opening and closing of the door in under a minute
- Compression Gasket Plate assembly keeps grease in the duct, where it belongs
- Door body Frame installs separately, allowing wrap to butt to it, eliminating seams and taping, with the complete door installation at a substantial time savings to that of competing doors
- Standard sizes: 6x10, 8x12, 12x12, 12x16, and 20x20
- Patent Pending. Made in the United States of America