- Economical and reliable emergency communications
- Extremely durable design - Resists environment and vandalism
- LED Blue Light flashes when unit is activated - LED Blue Light is constantly on
- Easy to install versatile, modular design
- Units meet all ADA requirements
- Design can be customized to meet customer requirements (color and lettering)
- Voltage Options - 120 VAC, 12/24 VDC & 24 VAC
- Note: All IP Turbine Intercoms Require IP station license when used in AlphaCom mode.
The Emergency Stanchion is a vandal resistant 6' tower designed for use with the Vingtor-Stentofon hands-free emergency stations. It is ideal for college campuses, open lot parking facilities, medical centers, city streets, and any other open space where security is a concern.
The stanchion comes equipped with an integrated blue light. The blue light is always lit, calling attention to the location of the emergency intercom. The LED light automatically pulses when the emergency intercom is activated. The pulsing continues until terminated by the security personnel receiving the emergency call.
The tower is made of a vandal resistant 1/4" thick steel column with a multicoat, rust inhibitive coating design to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh environments. The blue LED light/strobe is located on top of the column. The
stanchion has a variety of lettering, signage and color options available. The station has a LED panel light that illuminates the face of the emergency intercom.
Station Options for the Towers or Wall Units: The Turbine series of stations are used along with the Turbine adapter plate. See more information on the specifications page for part numbers.