The jack is located directly under the platform, in the ground. The jack is protected from the ground using a PVC liner.
- This is the ideal drive means for high capacity applications.
- Economical for the capacities.
- The jack is located underground and oil contamination is possible, although rare. A PVC liner provide protection between the cylinder and soil.
- Drilling a jack hole can be expensive, depending upon the ground conditions.
- Requires drilling a hole for hydraulic jack.
- Requires 4 ft deep pit or greater.
- Typical capacity of 4000 lbs to 15000 lbs. Larger capacity available