|Whether an environmentally-friendly design using the green roof concept, or a functional, aesthetically-pleasing roof garden, new and renovated rooftops using these principles provide:|
- Better insulation and lower energy costs.
- Superior protection of roof membranes.
- Effective storm water management.
- Less noise transmission to the building interior.
- Transformation of unused areas into useful and attractive people places.
- Improved worker morale and productivity because of a healthier, more pleasing work environment.