The DeckWise®, Altitudes Pedestal® System elevates and levels structural 24"x24" hardwood deck tiles over any sloped or uneven surface to build decking over underutilized spaces. Install deck tiles and pedestals over sloped or uneven rooftops or plazas to hide service pipes, cabling, drains or service ducts without the need to construct extensive sub-framing. Build luxurious decking where it was once impossible. Pedestal systems utilize a head, a base and Schedule 40 PVC pipe to make installations simple for multiple height accommodations.
- Choose from 4-5/32"x 2-21/32", or 1-1/2" minimum heights
- Are exceptionally stable utilizing 4" Schedule 40 PVC
- Choose from screw-jack or non-screw- jack base
- Choose from adjustable self-leveling head or stationary head
- Self-leveling head compensates for slopes from 0% to 5% slope
- Maximum safe deck tile pedestal height of 24"
- Each pedestal is warranted up to 1,200 lbs. of live load
- Heads have integrated gap spacers and corner fasteners
- Heads and bases have pre-formed drainage holes
- Are resistant to freeze thaw cycles
- 20% Talc added to a polypropylene resin
- Made in the USA comprised of multiple U.S. patents