Generally designed to accommodate 10' wide by 10.5' high (3,048 mm x 3,200 mm) door openings, the HingeMaster™ is a full-access dock shelter with superior sealing efficiency. When barn-style trailer doors are open, the hinge gap around the sides creates the spatial equivalent of a 2 1/2 square foot opening in the building wall. The HingeMaster™ J-hooks seal off this negative space,preventing debris entry and loss of conditioned air. The result is a tight top-to-bottom side seal that does not limit access to the trailer interior.
- Interchangeable polypropylene J-hooks
- 21" (533 mm) projection
- 22 oz. Hi-Tear vinyl base fabric
- Durable head unit made from pressure-treated lumber and measuring 140" (3,556 mm) wide, with a 36" (914 mm) head curtain
- Two vertical foam side pads with removable curtains for ease of maintenance
- High-visibility yellow guide stripes
- Replaceable foam bottom pads for easy maintenance and secure sealing
- Cargo handling in climate-controlled buildings or facilities where high cleanliness levels are required, such as food, beverage, and pharmaceutical storage
- Bottling plants, automotive facilities, and other applications that require full access to the trailer interior.