3" Anodized Aluminum Nosing with Photoluminescence and traction tape, Patented Construction Cover Included. Can Be Used for Either Pour-In-Place or Cast-In-Place applications. Anchor Clips on to the Steel Stair Pan to Hold Nosing In Place as Concrete is Poured.
Includes Patented Construction Cover
- Keeps nosing new until removed.
- Only nosing in the industry with a construction cover.
- Avoids protective tape installation, removal and clean-up.
- Construction cover simply snaps off and is recycled.
Photo-Glo® is our patented, premium 1" wide photoluminescent marking for stair nosing, handrail and perimeter markings.
- Cutting edge phosphorescent technology, with a 25-year warranty.
- Photoluminescence is embedded into the same industrial polymer used in golf balls.
- Activated by natural or artificial light.
- Surpasses UL 1994 and ASTM E2072 glow requirements.
- Unlimited recharging of the photoluminescent strip.
- Choose: safety yellow or black traction tape.
- Choose: clear anodized aluminum, safety yellow or black powder coated.
Code Compliant - All 50 States.
- UL 1994, IBC, IFC, NFPA 101, ASTM E2072 & ASTM E2073
Non-Flammable, Non-Radioactive, Non-Toxic
Request A Sample