Four Piece Design; 2" Non-Conductive PVC Isolator, replaceable Anodized Nosing, Replaceable 1" Photo-Glo Strip. Patented Construction Cover Included.
When steel pan filled treads are designed with a lip. The plastic isolator clips on to the steel pan to hold nosing in place as concrete is poured.
- Provides visually contrasting color to the front AND top of step.
- Isolator available in safety yellow, black and grey.
- Includes Patented Construction Cover
- Keeps nosing new until removed.
- Only nosing in the industry with a construction cover.
- Avoids protective tape installation, removal and clean-up. Construction cover simply snaps off and is recycled.
Photo-Glo® is our patented, premium 1" wide photoluminescent marking for stair nosing, handrail and perimeter markings.
- Cutting edge phosphorescent technology, with a 25-year warranty.
- Photoluminescence is embedded into the same industrial polymer used in golf balls.
- Activated by natural or artificial light.
- Surpasses UL 1994 and ASTM E2072 glow requirements.
- Unlimited recharging of the photoluminescent strip.
Radial Leading Edge™ Improves slip resistance.
- Delineates each step in bright light and increases safety for emergency egress.
- Choose: safety yellow, black or grey isolator color.
- Choose: clear anodized aluminum, safety yellow or black powder coated.
- Choose: 1" Photo-Glo®, safety yellow or black grit tape.
Code Compliant - All 50 States.
- UL 1994, IBC, IFC, NFPA 101, ASTM E2072 & ASTM E2073
Non-Flammable, Non-Radioactive, Non-Toxic
Request A Sample