MORTAR-CA is a factory blended, cementitious, one-component, surface lining and waterproof repair and resurfacing mortar. It consists of calcium aluminate cement, well-graded, acid resistant, siliceous aggregates and special chemicals of an inorganic, hydrophobic (water repellent) nature which resist strong hydrostatic pressure (positive and negative side pressure).
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Resists strong hydrostatic pressure - prevents infiltration and/or exfiltration - no need for vacuum testing in manholes
- Resists abrasion and mechanical wear.
- Forms a protective membrane barrier with no pinholes
- Easy to use - needs only to be mixed with water
- Applied to the positive or negative water pressure side of a structure
- Applied to damp substrate
- Non flammable
- No odor - No Fumes - Environmentally friendly