• Steel Slat Curtain: All slats are manufactured from the highest quality galvanized steel with a baked enamel prime finish. Available in 24 ga., 22 ga., 20 ga., or 18 ga.,. Available in Flat or Curved. (18 ga. in Curved only).
• Drum Assembly. The counter balancing mechanism is housed in this unique, roll-up assembly.
• Guides: Minimum 3/16A,A" structural steel angle. (Roll formed guides on 24 gauge doors up to 14A,A'0 x 14A,A'0.)
• Bottom Bar: Two 2A,A" x 2A,A" x 1/8A,A" thick structural steel angles form a rugged bottom bar assembly. A rubber bottom astragal helps to conform to floor irregularities and helps guard against weather, dirt, insects and rodents.
• Pipe Barrel: Continuous 6A,A" minimum diameter pipe to support curtain with no more than .03A,A" of deflection per foot of width.
• Counterbalance: Helical torsion springs are oil tempered and grease packed. Springing is accurately calculated for every door using PorveneA,A's uniquely designed A,A"Door DynamometerA,A".
• Door Stops: Stops are located on the inside and outside of the guides for added safety.
• Sealed Ball Bearings: Self-aligning and allow free rotation of barrel.
• Chain Hoist: Heavy duty #50 roller chain and sprockets combined with a smooth hand-chain provides for safe and efficient operation. Removal of chain hoist makes door Electric Operation ready without further modification or cost.
Overhead Doors: Coiling: Series 400 - Between Jamb
Overhead Doors: Coiling: Series 400 - Face Mount