Standard Deep-Dek® is a single cell (hat) unit that provides a support surface for various types of roofing materials. It can be used as a secondary structural member to provide for lateral force distribution to the structure's vertical force resisting systems. Deep-Dek® products produce a deep fluted look for dramatic underside aesthetics.
- Exceptional performance: wind resistance, snow loads, seismic, etc.
- Deep fluted look for dramatic underside aesthetics
- Simplified installation with Dek-Knek™ Sidelap Attachment System
- Available as an acoustic deck with NRC ratings as follows: type 4.5 value of .70; type 6 value of .75; type 7.5 value of .80
- Deep-Dek™ 4.5, 6, and 7.5 are ICC approved