The Vapor-logic controller provides comprehensive control for DriSteem GTS®, STS®, Vaporstream®, Vapormist®, Humidi-tech®, CRUV®, XT Series humidifiers, and evaporative cooling and water treatment systems.
Features and Benefits
- Interoperability allows communication with building automation systems via Modbus®, BACnet®, or LonTalk® protocols.
- Web interface provides the capability to set up, view, and adjust humidifier functions via Ethernet, either directly or remotely through a network.
- USB port allows easy firmware updates, and data backup and restore capability.
- PID control allows tuning of the system for maximum performance.
- Real-time clock allows time-stamped alarm and message tracking, and accurate drain and flush scheduling.
- Programmable outputs allow remote signaling and device activation.
- Enhanced diagnostics include a test outputs function to verify component operation, and a test humidifier function to simulate humidifier demand to validate performance.
- Auxiliary temperature sensor/transmitter allows air temperature monitoring, such as in a duct, and enables temperature compensation to prevent window condensation.