Versa-Dek® allows the design of highly functional and versatile building elements that will also enhance construction economies of almost any project. Versa-Dek® features the inherent strength and aesthetic appeal of the dovetail shape, providing architectural and structural design communities a vast array of composite floor and roof deck options.
- Structural roof deck unit provides a support surface for various roofing materials
- Aesthetically appealing dovetail shape creates a lineal plank ceiling finish
- Types LSES and LSESA contain an additional minor rib stiffener along the flat dovetail shape to create a tighter lineal plank ceiling aesthetic
- Available as an acoustic deck with NRC ratings as follows: type SESA from .90 to 1.15; type LSESA from .95 to 1.15; type 3.5LSA value of .95
- Type 3.5LSA can be used as a structural roof deck unit comprised of a lightweight insulating concrete (LWIC) slab system
- Types SES, LSES and 3.5LS are FM and ICC approved
- Acoustical types SESA, LSESA and 3.5LSA are FM approved