Access Control Systems
DKS DoorKing, Inc. is one of the largest and oldest manufacturers of access control and vehicular gate operator systems in the United States. Based in Inglewood, California since the company was founded in 1948, DKS operates from four buildings and is located less than 3-miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). These buildings include our corporate headquarters, manufacturing, warehousing and shipping and receiving facilities. Additionally, we maintain 6 outside sales offices located throughout the country.
- These actuators are designed to operate vehicular swing gates in residential, applications where side room is minimal.
- Actuators install directly on the swing gate eliminating the need for any mounting post or concrete mounting pads.
- Control panel is mounted separately from actuators.
- Solid state motor control - no relay contacts to wear out or burn
- Adjustable speed motor drive, and slow-start / slow-stop
- Direct drive limit switches for precise gate control, and easy adjustment
- Ideal for high security wireless RF access control.
- Provides remote operation of vehicular access gates from the safety and convenience of a car or truck.
- Safer access control - no need for vehicles to stop / roll down a window to gain entry.
- Transmitters factory coded to 1 of over 1 million available codes.
- HomeLink® compatible.
- Locks doors and gates with superior reliability, security and safety.
- Perfect for fail-safe (release on power outage) locking requirements.
- No moving parts to wear out or break assures a long life.
- MOV surge protection - no residual magnetism.
- LED status option provides a visual indication if the lock is holding properly (green) or if the lock has not secured the door (red).
- Built-in timer option automatically releases the lock for a preset period of time when activated.
- Economical electric door and gate locks provide safety and security.
- Electric strikes are suitable for most cylindrical door locks.
- Electric dead bolts provide superior security and safety.
Last Update: 2019-12-27