Duro-Last, Inc. offers over 34 years of proven PVC roof system performance with over 2 billion square feet of membrane installed. As a third generation, family-owned and operated company, Duro-Last prides itself on providing top-notch service by placing customers first, and offering proven roofing products made in the U.S.A.
Duro-Last’s founder, John R. Burt, was passionate about controlling the quality of every aspect of a Duro-Last roof. Because of his commitment, Duro-Last today provides complete roof systems – including the membrane, fasteners, accessories, and edge termination. Metal details are manufactured by our EXCEPTIONAL® Metals division, and insulation is offered under our Duro-Guard® brand.
PVC roofing systems are ideal for durability, long term flexibility, serviceability and performance. As the leader in the PVC roofing market, Duro-Last roofing membranes have:
- Thick top weathering film for enduring performance.
- Superior chemistry for UV resistance.
- Exceptional waterproofing.
- Resistance to chemical attack, animal fats and grease.
- A high density, no wick, weft-inserted scrim for strength and durability.