Grandview Products Company was founded in 1946 by Emil Zetmeir and Julius Goings in Grandview, Missouri. The firm began as a specialty millwork shop manufacturing store fixtures, fireplace mantles, and trim pieces. As the company progressed, requests for other products grew and Grandview gained a reputation for producing quality products at a tremendous value.
With growth came the need for additional space. In July 1965, the company moved to the east side of Parsons, Kansas, then built a new 30,000 square feet facility in 1969 on the south side of town. The present 80,000 square feet manufacturing facility was built in 1973. An additional 36,000 square feet was added in 1995. With the acquisition of a molding operation in Cherryvale, Kansas in 1996 and a panel processing operation north of the main plant in 2006, today Grandview Products encompasses approximately 212,500 square feet of space of manufacturing capacity with more than 220 employees. Grandview sells products coast to coast.