Established in 1977, KENWA Co., Ltd. is one of Japan's leading and globally integrated trading and distribution companies, with offices and sales and distribution bases in over 30 countries.
Our business covers a broad spectrum of industries like construction, shipbuilding, machine and automotive manufacturing, environmental protection and so on.
KENWA has been a long-time authorized distributor for many quality manufactures.
KENWA is totally committed to international market places, with experienced staff strategically located around the world, ready and willing to assist clients at any time.
Auto-Hinge™ is an innovative self closing door hinges, ideal for all kinds of swing door applications including heavy duty commercial and industrial door.
- Using a combination of hydraulic power mechanism and spring technology.
- Realizing very smooth closing action.
- High efficiency; (Closing power) ÷ (Opening power) = 70%, very light opening & firm/solid closing.
- Refined functionality and elegance of design, offering sophisticated interior/exterior appearance.
- Simple and compact design achieved by integrated arms and hinges into one body.
NSC series Sliding Door Closers, utilizing sophisticated spring and damper mechanisms, adds self-closing feature to your sliding/barn doors. Mechanical system, no electricity required.
This eco-friendly self closing sliding door closer is suitable for all kinds of sliding/barn doors made of timber, steel, and aluminum, and ideal solution for commercial, industrial, healthcare, hospitality, residential, and all other facilities.
The NSC-G series Sliding Door Closer is an innovative solution adding self-closing feature to your glass sliding door.
By utilizing highly durable pull spring device, the NSC-G series offers full-range self-closing function.
The door closes automatically from any position you release the door to the complete close position. The rotary gear damper provides safe and smooth soft-close feature at the end of door closure.
GS700 series Soft Closer is designed to bring sliding doors to a safe, smooth and controlled stop that prevents the door from bouncing or slamming shut and eliminates pinch points.
GS700 series is a bi-directional soft close, gently and quietly catching the door at both open and close positions.
- For ceiling-mount type sliding doors
- Bi-directional, works both sides of door
- Soft-closing travel: 115mm (4.5")
- Durable aluminum body
- Quick Release Base for easy installation
These items give additional features and replaceability to the NSC/DSC series and can be purchased separately.
SFS-A-CV (for N(D)SC-CV series, door weight up to 60kgs/132lbs.)
SFS-A (for N(D)SC-C series, door weight up to 80kgs/176lbs.)
SFS-A-H (for N(D)SC-C1215 series, door weight up to 150kgs/330lbs.)
- Free Stop Option Device for Sliding Door Closer.
- Stop the door at any desired position.
- To release, lightly pull the door so it will automatically close.
DA-CV (for N(D)SC-CV series, door weight up to 60kgs/132lbs.)
SDA-C (for N(D)SC-C series, door weight up to 80kgs/172lbs.)
- Delayed Option Device for Sliding Door Closer.
- Holds the door at full open position for desired time period (0-15 sec) and releases automatically.
- Holding time is adjustable between 0-15 sec.
SCP-CV (for N(D)SC-CV series, door weight up to 60kgs/132lbs.)
SCP-C (for N(D)SC-C series, door weight up to 80kgs/176lbs.)
- Close Assist Option Device for Sliding Door Closer.
- Catches and latches the door firmly at the last 1" to full close position, preventing door bounce.
- Pulling force is adjustable between 5N-10N.
PS-04A (door weight up to 80kgs/176lbs.)
PS-12 (door weight up to 150kgs/330lbs.)
PS-25 (door weight up to 250kgs/550lbs.)
- Self-Closing Device for Sliding Door.
- Smoothly closes the sliding door utilizing advanced spiral spring technology.
- Closing speed is adjustable.
- No electric power source required.
SC-C03 (door weight up to 30kgs/66lbs.)
SC-C08 (door weight up to 80kgs/176lbs.)
SC-C15 (door weight up to 150kgs/330lbs.)
SC-C25 (door weight up to 250kgs/550lbs.)
- Damper Device for Sliding Door.
- Softly closes the sliding door utilizing advanced rotary gear technology.
- Damper force is adjustable.
- No electric power source required.
The NHN PDC100W concealed/hidden pivot door closers are suitable for wooden, aluminum and steel doors. Incorporating the latest cam type technology, the NHN PDC100W concealed/hidden pivot door closers offer easy opening with increased efficiency on the closing torque.
- The closing speed is easily adjusted via two independent adjustment valves.
- Available with or without hold open at 90 degrees
- Narrow style with high performance.
- Easy installation; cost and time saving as no preparation on the floor needed.
- 5 year Guarantee against faulty workmanship.
Smart door closing application suitable for glass doors. Double acting, narrow style and easy installation.
Suitable for the doors up to 100kgs (220lbs) weight.
NHN KT3D is an innovative door hinge that is completely concealed into door and door frame.
The 3-D adjustability enables to make the hinge installation very easy and highly efficient. The opening angle of 180 degrees allows door to swing fully open. Combining with NHN 1600U-M concealed door closer, offers beautiful and contemporary streamline door appearance with self-closing feature.
NHN 1600U-M/495S is a super-thin, stylish, robust and high performance Concealed Door Closer.
With the door closed, the main body and lever are completely concealed into door and door frame to
streamline the external appearance. Combining quality, efficiency and functionality, NHN 1600U-
M/495S provides smooth door closing motion utilizing a needle bearing, ideal for hotel rooms, reception
rooms, powder rooms, hallways, modern offices etc.
The NHN500 is a commercial grade transom overhead concealed door closer designed to be mounted inside the header frame/jamb so that keeps the aesthetic door appearance, ideal for the commercial entrance where surface-mount type closers are not suitable or would interfere architectural design.
Standard Square Body with Cover & Accessories. EN Standard Power Adjustable by Spring EN 1154
- Closing Force - Adjustable to EN1154 size 2-4 for 83V, size 3-6 for 85V and size 6-7 for 87V.
- Economic - Low inventory costs and reduced stocking requirements thanks to its stream and non-handed design
- Back Check - Provides a cushioning effect when the door is forcibly thrown open but does not serve as a substitute for a door stop.
- Delayed Action - Provides prolonged closing time to assist passage of trolley's, wheel chairs and elderly people etc...
- Standard Finishes - Sliver, Dark Brown or Gold. Other finished on request available.
- Guarantee - A free replacement ex-works if any closer proved defective by reason either of faulty manufacture or defect in materials.
The KEYLEX is a high quality mechanical pushbutton lock offering maximum security and saving cost for entry/egress.
KEYLEX is a fully mechanical lock system not requiring electricity, so no electrical wiring or battery is required, eliminating issues and costs associated with installation, electrical malfunctions or battery failure/replacement.
Pushbutton mechanism solves issues or hassles caused by administration/collection of keys. The code is programmable and can be freely set by the user up to 4,096, 16,384 or 32,768 patterns depending on models.
KENWA's KHS/KHU series Contemporary Door Handles offer refined quality and beauty of design, giving sophisticated appearance to the door applications. Ready-made or custom-design, different materials and finishes are available. You have choice of stainless grip or wooden grip.
- Contemporary / modern styling
- Works for wooden/light steel/glass doors.
- For interior and exterior.
- One set comes as a pair of door pulls for inside and outside of a single door.
- Mounting accessories included.
- Finishes: Hairline stainless satin or chrome polish
- Material: High-endurance stainless steel SUS304 for rust, corrosion and stain resistance. (Wooden grip: Zelkova)
Magnetic linear automatic sliding door operators offer new clean technology with super-silent motion for internal sliding door applications.
As the need for mechanical parts have been greatly reduced, MM Series will glide open and closed in near silence. Without a belt drive system and other parts associated with friction, particle production has been greatly reduced. Therefore MM Magtetic linear sliding door operators are highly suitable in areas which are dust and noise sensitive.
CE compliant, meeting low energy requirements of European norm EN16005