Flexospan's Flexbeam roofing and siding panel is economical, strong and aesthetically pleasing for facility maintenance projects. It has a trapezoidal profile, important for many architectural applications. The standard Flexbeam panel is 38 7/8" overall, with a 36" coverage.
Standard Details to help you design, plan, organize, order and install all of your Flexospan corrugated metal materials.
- The Flexospan 1/2" corrugated metal siding and corrugated roofing panel is our most economical.
- The Flexospan 3/4" corrugated metal siding and corrugated roofing panel is an excellent choice for medium- length spans, or when strength is important.
- The Flexospan 7/8"- corrugated metal siding and corrugated roofing panel is the best choice for projects with large spans, where cost containment is important.
- Coil for Flexospan Corrugated Roofing & Corrugated steel Siding panels is stocked in four different metal materials
- Flexospan offers three standard coatings, each providing a different level of protection, as well as a mill finish.
This traditional metal building panel, available in 26 and 24 gauge, is compatible with many existing buildings, provides the most economical use of your metal dollars. Cost saving and the value of strength that comes from 80 KSI yield steel make our R-Panel a real value.
The flat-pan profile and 1.5"-deep seam on the Flexospan Standing Seam 1.5 Series roof panel makes it ideal for highly architectural projects which have varying heights and transitions, and for projects over decking or wood and felt substrate. Stiffening ribs are standard but are removable upon specific request.FSS 1.5 Load Table
The Flexospan Standing Seam 18 roof panel is designed for both new and retrofit projects. With a seam of 2 5/8" or 2.625", an overall coverage area of 18" and stiffening ribs as standard, the FSS 18 is especially useful where strength over open purlins is required or where there are long runs with limited openings.
The Flexospan Standing Seam 316 is a straight-sided, non-trapezoidal panel that's simple to install and flash. It's best suited to roofs with continuous transitions or mansards and for light industrial and commercial-grade applications.
Flexospan explosion relief panel areas are designed to be used in buildings that are sheeted with Flexospan manufactured panels only.
Radius-curved products are also useful for industrial applications, such as arched walkways and conveyor hoods. At Flexospan, we can create radius-curved profiles from either our 1/2"- or our 7/8"-corrugated products.
Industrial Conveyor System Covers Flexospan's heavy gauge industrial conveyor system covers are ideal for: